- Competitive students must be recommended by the instructor.
- All competitive students must commit to at least 1 to 2 regional competitions per dance season, ranging from months March through May. The date(s) of competition are at the discretion of the director.
- All competitive students must be available the weekend of competition.
- All competitive students must be enrolled in ballet and have prior ballet experience.
- Students may not miss an excessive number of classes.
- Parents must sign a competitive team waiver at the start of the season.
- There are fees and travel associated with competition. (We try to keep our competitions close)
At Connie’s Studio of Dance, we feel that it is very important to encourage a “team” atmosphere, not just with our competitive team but with all of our students! We ensure that our students feel welcomed by one another while having fun and learning. 🙂